Sunday, August 17, 2008

Bella's Lullaby

So I just went on to my sister-in-law's blog and she totally had this song on there and so I am glad that it is really out there, because in the TWILIGHT series EDWARD writes a song to BELLA and I have been wanting to hear it. So it's on my playlist if you want to click on it. It's BEAUTIFUL!

6 comments:

Angie said...

Oh Yea! Just added this one to my playlist.

Angie said...

The countdown on my blog is for the movie, Twilight. Not sure when Midnight Sun (edwards book) will be done, published, and for sale:(

Angie said...

You are correct:) 11/21 is the big day for the movie release!

Malisa Hansen said...

Hey Sis!Guess what! i got the sheet music for it and i am learning how to play it on hte piano! it is really hard but i am getting it! Anyways i miss you bye

Malisa Hansen said...

Hey Sis! Yeah so i went online and searched for the sheet music and i totally found it and now i am learning how to play it. It is hard but it is worth it! I miss you bye

Turleygirl said...

Love it! Thanks for the info.

Rocky Point

Rocky Point