Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Goodman Reunion VERNON!

Annual Goodman Reunion Labor Day weekend
It's that time again sorry for posting so late. I know it's almost mid September now, but life has been crazy. We just had so much fun with our family & I have to say that when it comes time to hang out with family just go because you always will have family & there will always be fun times that you will never forget. I love my family and just wanted to let them know how grateful I am!!!! THANKS FOR EVERYTHING!!!!

Friday Afternoon

Saturday morning

We went for a walk with Hailey

Hailey & Addy

Evan was wanting to blow her nose with the Navajo TP and she didn't want to do it so it stuck to her snotty nose.

Baby horny toad: She put it in her hand and it started to crawl and she freaked out. It was funny

Ronny and Felicia

Saturday Afternoon

Brenda and Hailey

Dad, Mom and Uncle Alan

Evan, Bill and Rachel

Wyatt and Hailey

Annual family games

Saturday Night

Bill and Chelsie

Todd & Mom and Brek

Toni the hottie!!!

Annual family Dutch OVEN Hash Dinner

Khi, Michelle & Nicole

Khi and Dad

Mom & Brek

Wyatt & Felicia

Me, Hailey & Brenda

Mischievous child

Cass & Hailey

Nikki & Daniel making homemade ice cream which was delicious (Ronny and Felicia brought it for the dessert)

Evan I guess you could say held the record for spinning the ice cream the fastest!

Chelsie had to get a picture of Todd holding baby Wyatt because he doesn't hold babies often!

That night we played "Who stole the cookie from the cookie jar", & well I guess you can say we don't play the regular game we mix it up and boy it was hilarious!!!

Sunday Morning (we left that afternoon)

Top left to right: Kristie, Lacy, Daniel

Bottom Left to right: Felicia, Wyatt, Bill

Lacy & Mike

Twila, Chelsie, Lacy Mower & Tony

Beautiful Rachel

Hang loose Dude! Bill & Hailey

To those that know me, I HARDLY EVER let my child get DIRTY !!! So I just let her go while we were there and she loved it.

Let's go guys!!

Getting ready to leave

Carolyn & Bella

Char & Trent

LOVE YA CHAR!!!!

1 comment:

T+C=N said...

those have got to be the cutest pictures of me ever! Thanks Kris :)

Rocky Point

Rocky Point