Friday, October 24, 2008
FoOd StOrAgE!!!
So we have been thinking a lot more about our food storage and things that we have been needing to get. Well my amazing husband found this website www.preparingwisely.com. and you can actually go on and check it out. It's great and it has 72 hour kits and it's very organized. They have stuff from 55 gallon water buckets to solar ovens, to waterproof matches, etc. I can keep going. It really makes you feel like you can get your food storage going and it's right on Mesa Dr and Main st. I am not sure about the price difference from the church cannary or the bishop's store house so you can check it out.
Things are going to get harder and I really felt that I should make this website known.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Rocky Point





2 comments:
I have a favorite website you might want to check out. It's beprepared.com. This company is located in Utah but their shipping is rediculously cheap and they have great prices. Also I signed up for their catalog and they send it with great monthly deals.
Thanks for sharing your local find with us!
Hey Kristie, I got on here to tell Evan happy birthday tomorrow but I saw this link to food storage and just wanted to thank you for posting it. Brian and I are trying to get our 3 month done and this link will help I think. Anyway, thanks, and tell Evan happy birthday...tomorrow.
Post a Comment