I feel so terrible as a mother that I didn't even wish my little girl a happy birthday like I did my husband when it was his birthday. So Hailey I wanted to take a few minutes and tell you how much I love you and appreciate you! Your sweet little heart is so pure and you are so precious to me. You can kick and scream and throw little fits, but when it comes down to it your my little girl and I love you so much and hope that you had a great birthday. In times of sweetness is when you really know how precious little children are. We were driving home last night just from down the street so I had Hailey on my lap and usually Evan and I will hold hands as he drives so I grabbed Evan's hand and Hailey says "hands, hands!" as she was reaching out her hand for us to hold it. (as i held the other hand in locked fingers) It seriously was a moment that melts your heart! She is so much fun and so crazy and just so full of life. We couldn't have asked for a better daughter!
We love you Hailey and Happy Birthday Sis!
Love Mom & Dad
(Her birthday was on the 17Th)
Monday, January 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Rocky Point






5 comments:
I can't believe Hailey is TWO! It goes by so fast. What a sweet girl you guys have! We totally need to get together soon. Life's been crazy lately!
Happy Birthday Hailey!!! We hope she had a great birthday and I so can not believe she is 2 already. Time flies by so fast!!!
She's so stinkin' cute! I love her little personality. I can't believe she is 2! Happy Birthday Hailey!
Yeah she is definately the best neice ever! I cant wait to see you guys again!
love them 2 the pu--y tastes so damn good and they can't tell anyone,an ex gf of mine babysat at her home and she was into kiddie s-x too we molested so many kids
Post a Comment