Tuesday, May 19, 2009

California Trip

So we took a trip to California On May 10th I know I am so slow at posting this but life as been crazy busy! So we were able to take this trip and I was so excited because we were able to take Hailey to the beach and to Disneyland for the first time. She has so much fun and I can't wait to do it again!!
Yes the apron is hot! "I've got more time for lovin since I got my Microwave Oven" We spent the whole day at the beach and Hailey hated the water but she could not stop playing in the sand.
So she was sitting here under the umbrella and the tide was coming in and she was so afraid of the water so when the tide came in it actually went all the way past her and she freaked out. It was sad but so funny!
We were able to met up with Jason and Debbie while we were there. We had so much fun!
Mr. Toad
Hailey loves the horses
Dumbo was another favorite one of hers
My sexy Tarzan
It's a small world.... Yes it was just as bad as I remember!
So Evan got Terrific or something good like that. KISS O METER
I got Pandemic or some lame. I swear I am a good kisser at least that's what Evan tells me! :)
When never got a picture with Minnie Mouse because by this time She was asleep!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

looks like you had a great time!

Rocky Point

Rocky Point