So there has been a lot going on the past couple of months. Hailey is talking like crazy and just keeps me so busy I almost can't keep up with her anymore. She is singing a lot more and knows the words to "I'm so glad when daddy comes home" it is the most precious thing I have ever heard her say. She has been saying the darnest things that's for sure, and she grunts when something falls or when she gets up set, it's actually really funny and I am going to tape her singing and talking and post it because it's really cute what she says sometimes. I got a secretary job in March and have been working a couple of days a week, plus I started watching a friends daughter everyday so that's been nice to keep Hailey busy enough not to drive me crazy, but now the fighting is driving me crazy I guess I can't win! Ha Ha Ha
I've been out of town quite a bit and Evan's schedule changed in May and has started working weekends so it's been hard going up north for the weekend by myself and hard going to church by myself, but it's the sacrifice that we have to make. I am proud of him and grateful for him being able to work, we just miss being able to take that time as a family to relax and enjoy the beautiful weather and we can't really go anywhere on his days off because I am watching a little girl, but that's okay I am thinking about taking some time off and maybe taking Evan's weekend and actually go and do something. I put my two weeks notice in for the receptionist job and I am going to start watching another friends little boy. It's going to be hard but there is no way that I can do all three. I feel like I am neglecting my child by not spending as much of our free time with her.
I got a new calling, I am now the sunbeams teacher and not really loving it. I am sure I will get use to it, but I really miss my activity day girls! That's pretty much what's been going on and can't wait for the next few weeks because we are getting ready to go camping. YEAH!!!





5 comments:
Wow!!! You guys have been busy and looks like you have been having tons of fun too!!! L-O-V-E the apron!! You look so cute in that picture!!
Oh, I know how you feel about teaching Sunbeams. I did it for two years!!! I have a ton of books I got from Deseret Book with games and activities if you would like to borrow them. Good luck!!!
Wow, it does look like you've had a LOT going on! I'm impressed at your ability to manage so much, esp all the kids coming and going. I hope the stress of it all is manageable--seems like you have a lot of support from family and friends.
Wow, you guys have been busy! I love all of the updates. Seeing all of these pictures of family makes me miss you guys. Man. Oh, and that HOT MAMA cake rocks! What can't you do Kristie? Miss you guys!
Are you watching London?
Post a Comment