Sunday, August 16, 2009

Farnes baby # 2 ready or not!!!

Well we are..... expecting our 2 child on February 18th which would make me about 13 weeks (3 months and one week) along. We couldn't be happier, and Hailey can't stop talking about the baby. I am truly surprised that she didn't spoil the surprise before we had a chance to tell everybody, she tells people it's in mommy's tummy. I am way excited for her to be a big sister and she can't decide if she wants a brother or a sister, it changes daily. :) Evan is thrilled and could careless what we end up having, so that leaves me to say that I want a boy, but if we get a girl I will be happy with that too. :) We will find out Sept. 16th, but believe me it can't come fast enough. I have to say I am sorry if I didn't get a chance to tell you in person, but don't take it personal, it's been hard to keep it a secret this long. We love you all!
13 weeks

Profile of the baby if you can't see it.

I have to tell you a little story that went along with this ultrasound. I wasn't planning on getting one on Wednesday, the day I went in for my first visit, but the doctor decided that it might be a good idea because he couldn't find the heart beat (he seriously went all over my stomach and he couldn't find it) so that part kind of scared me. Also my uterus was measuring about 16 weeks (in that case for them that means your having twins) AHHH!!! You can imagine the shock I was in. Well he decided to get me into the ultrasound tech to find out what's going on. So the first thing she said was there is only one! We had to give Dr. Huff a hard time about it because the baby was only 5 inches away from the outer layer of my skin and i was measuring how i should have been. :) it's scary but funny all at the same time. What scared me most about the twin thing is I had a slit feeling about a week ago that I might be having twins. So that ultrasound cleared it up for me. :) But the baby is doing great and she measured the heart beat and it's about 142. So we will see in September!! :)

14 comments:

Micah and Aaron said...

I am so excited for you guys!!! I can't wait to hear what you are having!!! I am going to guess that you are having a sweet boy!!!

Karyn said...

Congratulations!!! That is so exciting. Keep us posted!

Brooke and Brian said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! That is so exciting. Tell Evan congrats for me. Hailey will be a great big sister.

nica said...

Congratulations! Hope to see you at reunion. Your little girl is so cute.I'm Mike Hall's wife if you dont recognize my name

Michelle said...

That's wonderful! Congrats to you and your family! Babies are soooo precious- what special times! LY!

Darren, Felicia, Judd, & Jake said...

Congrats! How exciting! Your little Hailey is so adorable! Hope you are feeling well!

Turleygirl said...

Hey, Dr. Huff delivered my last two babies. I think it's a boy. Can't wait for the big news.

Shawn and Tasha said...

CONGRATS! We're so excited for you guys!! Feb is seriously THE IDEAL month to deliver when you're living in AZ. Hope you're feeling well & can't wait to hear about him/her in September!!

Suzan said...

I'll add my congrats too! Hailey is so cute you should have a dozen!

Tiffany said...

Congrats, Kristie! How exciting! I can't wait to find out what you guys are having! :) Hope you are feeling well! :)

Sheridan said...

Congratulations! Next time you guys come up this way we'll have to get together.

Candice said...

Yeah! I'm so excited that you are pregnant! I just asked Sabrina about 3-4 weeks ago if you were pregnant yet, she said no. How have you been feeling? Hailey will be a great big sister!

Lo said...

CONGRATS! I am so glad the baby's heart beat is okay. It was so fun to talk to you about all this the other day! Take care - hopefully you get feeling better soon!

..JeSsIcA hUnT.. said...

CAN I GET A WOOOOO HOOOOOO?!?! I AM SO EXCITED FOR YOU!! HOW ARE YOU FEELING:?

Rocky Point

Rocky Point