Friday, February 15, 2008

Police Academy

Evan, just recently graduated from the police academy and has been loving his job ever since. We are so proud of him and his accomplishments. Doesn't he look so handsome!!! :)

They call this colors in the morning on the parade deck and these were the recruits that were assigned to take care of the flag duties

Evan is second to last oneHailey so happy, even at 6 a.m. in the morning. They had donuts and orange juice for those who came really early in the cafeteria so that's where Hailey and I waited until they ran out onto the parade deck.

Parade DeckWe were glad to have Dave and Rebecca there to see Evan's swearing in.We are at the Police academy (at south mountain) the day that Evan got sworn in as an official police officer. It was freezing as well so we actually got to use the little teddy bear outfit for Hailey and it definitely kept her warm.

This is the official swearing in video. In every class that goes through the academy they have a class yell and they even had additions for it. Evan didn't win, but I guess this guy is pretty good too.

3 comments:

Shelbi Whittaker said...

Hey, I dont know if you remember me or not, but Im one of Evans friends. I was in the same ward with you for a while also. My husband also went through the mesa police academy, it is a big accomplishment. Congrats to you and Evan!!! tell him I said hi, Your little girl is such a cutie!!!

Maranda Whittle said...

Hey, Evan. I'm the one you use to make fun of at Jamba Juice and Shelbi's best friend. Hope you're doing good!

Brooke and Brian said...

Congratulations to you and Evan. Hailey is so cute!

Rocky Point

Rocky Point