Hailey likes to run and play in the grass and we were thinking of places that she could go and just run. So I thought about going to the Temple because its always pretty and the grass is always beautiful so that's what we did for FHE tonight. It was so much fun.

This is the only way that I could get her to look up at Jesus while I was taking the picture. (Other kids had to do it too. :)
I had to hold her hand when we were around the water because she wanted to keep getting in.






3 comments:
I am so glad you have a blog!!!! Our blog address is mandabreckenridge.blogspot.com. Our blog is pretty boring right now, but once our baby boy is here it will be more fun to look at!!! Love ya!
Hailey is the cutest thing! She looks just like her daddy.
Hey! I found your blog! We need to see you guys more! Check ours out at pearsonpearson.blogspot.com It's not that exciting...but yours is sooo cute! Julie Pearson :)
Post a Comment