We went over to see Jomby's puppies and they have gotten so big that Hailey didn't know what to do with her self. They were all over her and I couldn't put her down for a second with out them coming over to her and jumping on her. They just loved her to death.
Here is the dog pile on Hailey. Now you know what I mean. She did so good with them the whole time but as I took this video she had it. I believe that one of the puppies finally scratched her, and I was truly surprised that they hadn't scratched before this. Rachel, Melissa and I had to block the puppies from trying to get her (it wasn't easy they wanted to chase her so bad,) so she could actually run and play with Jomby for a little bit because the puppies wouldn't give her that chance. She loved them and I think for her size she did pretty good.





6 comments:
Even though Hailey is younger than Addie I think she seems more grown up. Weird. Are you guys and the rest of your fam going to reunion?
Man, that was really funny! I feel bad for saying that because she really did get trompeled on (if that's a word) for a long time and did soo good :) I wish we would have gotten that picture of her crawling with the dog dragging on her back! It was great to see you two again!!
That is so funny! She is CUTER every time we see her!!!
oh my heck she is getting so big! she is soooo cute!!!
Hey! I miss you my Krismooose. This moving away deal is making me realize how much I love my family and we HAVE to hang out when I get home. I know we say that all the time but I love you and you are one of my favorite people in the world. So we get back August 15th. Im calling you. Love you.
Man those puppies are bigger than her that was funny that cute baby!
Post a Comment