If you didn't know already Evan surprised me and took me to Las Vegas for my 23rd birthday. I know I am so young. But we seriously had so much fun. We stayed at the Tropicana hotel which was on the south end of the strip (in down town Vegas) Yes we walked all the way up to the north side to go shopping at Ross because it was so expensive to shop anywhere else. Also I bought a ridiculously expensive purse that I will probably be making up to Evan for the rest of our lives. :)But I want to tell you that I definitely got shins splints so bad that I couldn't wear nice high heeled shoes to dinner that night because I couldn't walk, it hurt so bad. Enough complaining about the 5 mile walk that seriously seemed longer then it probably was, we had so much fun walking through different Hotels to see the themes and we of course had to stop in at the Bellagio because Oceans Eleven filmed at that exact stop so it was cool to be standing where Brad Pitt stood. (I know cheesy, but I couldn't resist.) We went to one of the many shows that they have in Vegas, it was called "Stomp Out Loud." I have to say they were amazing and they interacted with the crowd as well so it made it even better. We wanted to go to more shows but we didn't have the time so we had to choose, but that's okay. We were going to treat ourselves to Pedi's but we found out that they would have charged us $70-$115 dollars and that's probably not including a french tip for me. So we decided to hold off until we got back to the real life and pay $25 instead. :) I did treat myself to the room service that had ridiculous hours and outrageous prices for my chocolate covered strawberries of course, but they were worth it. (I love my chocolate covered strawberries) My favorite part of the whole trip was the fact that we were 10-15 miles away from the Las Vegas Nevada Temple so we stopped by and took a walk. It was such a good way to end the trip and be able to rejuvenate ourselves again after visiting "sin city." As they call it, and it truly is. Evan did such an amazing job planning the whole thing and finding a babysitter for us (which was my mom) we are so grateful for her to be able to do that for us. I am grateful for Evan for thinking so much of me and what I really needed. He truly is an amazing guy.
I was unable to download the Fountain show right in front of the Bellagio that I had recorded but it is to large to download here. But if you want to see it email me and I can send it to you through email and hopefully that will work better so you can at least see it.
Okay tell me his he real or his he just a machine.
Also of course we had to capture the moment of how Hailey reacting after not seeing us for 2 1/2 days. It is Priceless again, unfortunately I can not put it on here because it's to big so if you want to see it I will send it to you just let me know. Thanks. (Oh if you see it please ignore my butt for the first 10 sec of it, because Evan wasn't watching he was looking down at the stairs)
2 comments:
Looks like an amazing time--and what an incredible husband to cook all this up on his own! :)
Now I'd love to see this new purse of yours. :)
How fun!!! I'm glad you had a great burfday & a wonderful honey to celebrate it with.:) As far as that crazy machine guy...hmm I'm not sure if he's real or not. You never know with Vegas.:) Miss you guys!
Post a Comment