Tuesday, November 4, 2008

HaPpY BiRtHdAy!!!!

Today is Evan's birthday and I just wanted to take a minute and send a little praise his way! I am so grateful for Evan and for how hard he works for our family. His dedication to keeping me happy :) and safe is AMAZING. He is the joy and the love of my life. He is the greatest Dad to Hailey and keeps her laughing and loves her to death, and he is so PATIENT and KIND. He is the guy that you can go to for anything and he will keep his word. He can't lie, believe me he trys to play tricks on me, but they never work because I can tell when he is lying to me, it's quite funny actually. I seriously wouldn't know what I would do with out him and pray for him everyday! I am grateful for our relationship and wouldn't ask for a better guy!!! I guess you could say he is an okay guy! :) We love you so much and hope you have a great birthday!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY EVAN!!! Love you guys!!!

Turleygirl said...

Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Evan, happy birthday to you.
Love from the Turley's

Shawn and Tasha said...

Happy Burfday Cuz!:) Miss you guys!!!

marleigh's mommy said...

happy b day evan we love ya

Alan Taylor Farnes said...

wow---thanks for cropping me out of the picture...

Rocky Point

Rocky Point