Friday, November 21, 2008
TwIlIgHt has arrived
So I went out to see the long awaited Twilight movie. I was able to go with my in-laws, Reanna, Alicia, Rachel, Jeanette and Rebecca. They were letting people in at about 8 so we had to get into the line at about 7:45, and waited until MIDNIGHT to see the movie, I have to say I have never waited that long to go and see a movie before, but it was so much fun. Thanks guys! The big troopers Reanna and Alicia stood in line from about 4:00 pm yesterday to get good seats. Thanks guys the seats were GREAT!!! I have to say it was different than what I expected, but it was good. Of course I think that they could have made it a little longer, and add a few more details or make it a little more like the book, but then again you can't always put everything from the book into a movie or else it would have been like 6 hours long. It was a little weird though because I knew every single detail from the book that it almost made the movie look lame, but from an outsider's point of view (that's never read the books) they never would have known the difference from the book to the movie, to them it was a great movie. I didn't know that Stephenie Meyer.... well i will wait and post that later. I don't want to ruin it. Hope you enjoy the movie, I know some did not.
Also I heard that somebody bought the rights from Stephenie to make the other 3 books into movies so we will see how that turns out.
Sorry no pics. I forgot my camera of course!
Sorry I couldn't go with my girls (Micah, Terra, Erica and Katie) Hope you girls had so much fun!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Rocky Point





3 comments:
I am glad you had fun too!! We all missed you!! I liked some parts of the movie, but overall I was a little disappointed. Love ya!
Missed ya Kristie!!
I agree. There is no way the movie could have been any where near as good as the book, but I thought they did a good job with what they did put in the movie. Riley and all of her friends LOVED it at just keeping talk, talk, talking about it.
Post a Comment