Saturday, March 15, 2008

Vacation in Taylor

Hailey and I went to Taylor a couple weeks ago to help with her Nana and papa. We had so much fun and we took lots of pictures of the snow coming up and we made a little stop on the way so Hailey could play in it. As you know my mom had a full knee replacement and was unable to drive herself around and do a lot of things. Also I just found out that she has to get her knee manipulated so it will bend and straighten like it's suppose too, so she will be on crutches again for several weeks. We will keep you in our prayers. Hailey loves chasing the cat so I had to capture the moment.

1 comment:

Shawn and Tasha said...

Hailey is such a cutie pie!!! I love the picture of her sitting in the baby stroller.:-) Too precious!

Rocky Point

Rocky Point