Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Happy Easter!!!

Hailey had so much fun this Easter finding the eggs and opening them to see what's inside. She didn't quite get it down, (but she was also ready for a nap) so she didn't have the patiences trying to find them in the grass. We didn't spend that much time hunting Easter eggs, plus the chocolate was melting inside so we had to kind of help her out a little bit. Overall she had so fun just being outside in the grass and running around. We had a wonderful Easter and I know I told some of you that we would put the Easter pageant pictures up of her being there but of course we forgot our camera. She did well though and she clapped at the right time (of course we don't clap but for her she knew exactly when she should clap) it was adorable. I just wanted to take the time and saying, that I am very grateful for my life that I have and for the Savior giving us just that. I am very grateful for his Atonement and for the Sacrifice that our savior made for me. I wouldn't be where I am with out him. I am grateful for this time of year that we can really sit back and ponder what our Savior has done for us. I hope you all had a wonderful Easter and were able to spend it with the people you love.
This is Hailey already for church Sunday March 23, 2008

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awe, she looks so cute in her easter dress! I love all these blogs with these kids all dressed up cute :) That's good you got tagged cause now I know more about you :) Good job on that :)

Rocky Point

Rocky Point