Tuesday, March 25, 2008

I've been Tagged....

I have never been tagged before so here it goes. I guess the object of the game is google image for every catagory shown and post whatever image comes up first....
Favorite Food

Pepperoni Pizza/thin crust Age on my next birthday

My Middle Name

Janae I obviously don't know who that is. I promise I'm not cheating on Evan with that guy. Her name is spelled the same way.

College MajorThis kind of fits me because I don't have a college degree yet but I want to go to Culinary school. So see I have choosen.

Favorite Vacation

My favorite Vacation spot is Catalina Island so far in our life time. We spent the day in Catalina Island because it was part of our cruise that we went on and we just had the time of our lives. We even went snorkling with the water being 50* degrees so it was a good thing that they gave us wet suits. It was so much fun even when I couldn't feel my face, hands and feet.

Bad Habit

Okay so this picture is really weird but I use to always bite my nails and then when I started to get older the habit was not so much of habit, but more or less something I did when I get nervous now.

Name of a PetNot my dog but it was my brother's dog but we named him Gus Gus and he was such a good little puppy until my mom ran him over.

Place I would visit

Venecia, Italy

Where I live

I live in Gilbert, not my house but like Christie I would love a house like this someday.

Where I would love to live

I know we would probably never live in the Bahamas but boy would that be great.

I am tagging Bill and Rachel, Micah and Aaron, Ashlie, Jessica and Nick and anybody else that wants to be tagged.

No comments:

Rocky Point

Rocky Point