Thursday, April 10, 2008
Hailey and Jomby's puppies
These pictures are taken at Bill and Rachel's house tonight. We finally got some pictures taken of Hailey with the new puppies. They are now about 3 weeks old. She didn't like it at first but she warmed up to them. We found out that she would rather play with Jomby then the puppies. It's quite adorable actually. She likes to chase Jomby around with toys in her hand. I am guessing that's so she can get Jomby to play with her, the way Jomby plays with us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Rocky Point







4 comments:
Those pictures of Hailey are so cute!!! I love the pig tails! You have one cute little girl on your hands, that is for sure.
The puppies are so CUTE!!! :)
Cute pictures!!! We are in Macedonia because Joe is here studying on a scholarship, like the language and history and all that. We've been here since September and only have one more month here! We have really enjoyed it! Can't wait to see you guys at the next family get together!
Awe that's so cute with Hailey and the puppies! They seemed to really like her :) That's funny that she plays with Jomby dog more :) Maybe on her next batch of babies me and Brandon might be able to get one :) How fun! Oh and I love the pictures of you two! I have always thought you guys were the cutest couple :)
Post a Comment