Monday, April 21, 2008

Book Tag

I've been tagged by Tasha- Pick up the nearest book (at least 123 pages) Turn to page 123 Find the 5th sentence Post the 5th sentence Tag 5 people Okay so the nearest book to me is: "The Five Love Languages" page 123 didn't work so I just turned to the next page and looked at the 5th sentence and it says: "Except for special events such as birthdays, they consistently followed that schedule." I have to say that this book is really good and I in courage any and all to read it together with your spouse's. I am glad that Evan and I are taking the time to read it together. We are a little slow getting started but I think that there is no wrong time to start reading books like this with your spouse. Not only does it open up the communication line, but it's that quite time from the crazy life and the busy life of having kids. We only have Hailey, but she keeps us plenty busy that I can only imagine what it would be like to have more kids and still trying to spend time together as Husband and Wife. I just want to say how grateful I am for Evan and all his hard work that he does. He is definitely my sweet heart. I don't know where I would be with out him. I tag Sabrina, Rachel, Ashlie, Melissa and Julie

1 comment:

love_b said...

Hey guys!! I'm so happy you found our blog so that we can see yours now! We are doing good! Your little girl is growing up so much! It's crazy! Hope you guys are doing good!!

Rocky Point

Rocky Point