Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Blackened Eye

I have to tell you when people get black eyes or bruises they automatically say oh does your husband beat you? Well I have to answer yes to this one! Sunday mid morning Evan and I were rough housing around and we were beating each other up pretty good, and I had just given him a REALLY GOOD dead LEG well in Evan's defense he wanted to get me back so he went to give me a dead ARM and instead giving me a BLACK EYE!!! I have to say that I ended up going to church. These pictures were taken a day or two after being abused! HAHA Evan felt really bad afterwards and yes I did cry (i'd never been punched in face before so it HURT really BAD) But now we can laugh about it.
This was taken the day after with makeup
This was taken 2 days after with out makeup

6 comments:

love_b said...

AhHaHaHa!! Poor girl! Poor Evan too I bet he feels terrible!! Hey I made my blog private and I don't think I have your addy- you can email it to my email it's jtandbritt@gmail.com so I can add you to our list!! Now everytime you get in a argument you can always bring this up and he will feel so bad so you will win the fight! LoL!

Micah and Aaron said...

Wow I bet that hurt! Funny story though!! Hope all is well! Love ya!

Malisa Hansen said...

Wow that is a really good story! Now you dont have to make a good one up when everyone asks about it!

Michelle said...

Hi Kristie! Hailey is so sweet! I was wondering how you were doing and then i read your blog!! I'm so sorry!:) Love ya!

Amber & Glenn Lovelace said...

Kristie! So good to hear from you! I love the black eye! Ha, he got you pretty good. But what a funny story to tell now, huh? Im excited to keep in touch with you. Looks like you are doing awesome!

Anonymous said...

Wow a real cop beating up his wife..... The purple and yellow bring out your eye color I wouldn't worry about it :) :) We miss you guys. We need to get together with you guys and Bill and Rachel :)

Rocky Point

Rocky Point