Thursday, July 17, 2008

Twilight Series IT"S A MUST READ

Okay so I kept hearing about this series of books and how wonderful they are and well I just looked at them thinking okay that's cool, but it looks a little weird. So finally, I decided to follow the crowd I suppose you could say, and take a chance and read them. So I started the first book Twilight and I was hooked. I read all three books in a week (give or take a few days), But I was floored that I could read a book so fast. Well the 4Th book "Breaking Dawn" comes out August 2Nd and I am so excited I can't wait. I also found out that they are making a movie out of the first book so you can only imagine how much more exciting this is for me. I know I'm obsessed but oh well. So those of you that are fans of these series you can check out the author's website and there are scenes from the movie and sneak peeks. Her website is http://www.stepheniemeyer.com/ CHECK IT OUT!!!!

5 comments:

Malisa Hansen said...

Ok i totally will! well cant you just copy it off my site!

Malisa Hansen said...

Oh my gosh, I am so freakin excited to see the movie and read the next one! I can hardly wait! We should have a twilight party!

Shawn and Tasha said...

PSH YA! They're awesome aren't they!!!:) Can't wait!!! If you want to know anything Alicia's the babe to talk to- she has it all as far as the whole Twilight stuff is concerned.:)

Angie said...

Welcome to Twilight mania! I feel your excitement and I too am so ready for the 4th and final book. Bella and Edward need to be together forever!!!!!! I was kinda skeptical of the movie because I didn't want anything to ruin the images I have created in my imagination, but I so going to each and every movie.

Malisa Hansen said...

I got the Breaking Dawn book! Ah!!!

Rocky Point

Rocky Point