Monday, July 7, 2008

Happy FOURTH OF JULY

I hope you all had a wonderful FOURTH OF JULY and hope all was safe. This fourth of July Hailey and I weren't able to spend it with Evan because he had to work so We spent the evening of the 4th with her Aunt Rachel and Uncle Bill. We had dinner at their house and then we took a little trip to MCC and watched the FIREWORKS. There was a little breeze and nobody was really sitting that close to us so it was pretty nice. Hailey just loved the fireworks she had so much fun and she actually laid there and watched them with us. For those of you that know Hailey she doesn't sit for anything, so it was nice to watch her relax while she was still awake. :)
Aunt Rachel and Uncle Bill I caught her running so it looks a little funny During the FIREWORKS!!

4 comments:

Sheridan said...

Kristie Crook! I can't believe it is you. I was just looking at an old yearbook with my sister and I saw a picture of you and though, "hmm, I wonder where she is. . ." Here you are I guess. I am so glad you commented so I could find you. I hope everything is going well with you are your family. Keep in touch!!:)

Julie said...

so cute! I love her little outfit! Happy 4th!

Brooke and Brian said...

Kristie, she is so adorable. I juse wanted to let Evan know we had our little one. If you don't mind passing that along, that would be great. Thanks.

Malisa Hansen said...

Hey Kristie! We have to take pictures with each other at reunion before i move k? With Hailey too!

Rocky Point

Rocky Point