Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Goodman Reunion 09'

Wow the year has gone by so fast again. We went up camping in Vernon over Labor Day weekend left on Thursday and got back Monday afternoon. We had so much fun and thankfully it didn't pour down on us. I guess there was suppose to be this huge storm that was going to be going right through where we were and we didn't really get rained on that much. It was really nice and chilly which I love because I am sick of the heat. I got this weird stomach cramp that basically took over me for a about a day in total. I couldn't breath or eat or sleep it was so painful, I am not sure if it was my antibiotics that I started to take or a drink that I had earlier that day or what, but thankfully I got over it and I had to be careful the rest of the trip. Then Evan got this really bad head cold for a couple of the days and a couple days after we got home. We still had fun, minus the bumps along the way. :) Bill & Nash getting him started on D. P. already. ha ha
Jombie dog was suppose to be pregnant and we found out that she wasn't a week later after reunion. Sad day.
Khi Bow
Wyatt & Hailey
Hailey was helping Brek go to the bathroom and making sure that he was okay. :)
Felicia, Alma, and Toni
Nashie
I love this picture
Durant, Xade & Chelsie
Okay. Bill brought this drink for us to try and Evan had already tried it and it made him pucker really bad so he thought that it would be funny to get me on camera, but......
Nothing happened : )~
nothing happened to Chris either.
Hailey and Marleigh played like this the whole time it was so cute. They are taking a trip. Not sure where, but they are gone : )
Marleigh, Hailey & Brek are swinging so high
Everybody in!
Evan was drinking this "EmergenC" drink to help with his head cold and he obviously had a hard time drinking it : ) HA HA. He will probably kill me for putting these on here. HAHA
Sweet and innocent :)
Marleigh, Brek, & Matt
Is the corn on fire? :) Bill & Ronny & Wyatt
Sabrina ( Sorry Sabrina!), Chelsie and Durant
Horny Toad that the kids found. I have to say that it's fun having adventrous kids in the family because they always bring back some kind of animal. They found a dead bat as well.
Family shooting time
Smores

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i never get to see much of the Crook family! it makes me sad! i saw some of you for like 5 mins one night. you all need to mosey around more! love ya guys!

Anonymous said...

by the by i need your email so i can invite you to my blog. lacyelson@gmail.com

ERIC, JANA, MADDIE said...

kristi your blog is so cute, so is your little family!

Mito said...

I can't believe you don't even recognize your own sister. I see how it is. j/k the picture that you said is Rachel, Chelsea, and Durant is actually me. ha ha thanks!love ya sis!

Rocky Point

Rocky Point