Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Potty Training comes easy this time!

I haven't posted this yet and i am not sure why. Hailey has finally decided that she is ready to go potty in the toilet and that consists of both #1 and #2. She decided one night while we playing a game she ran into the bathroom and took off her diaper and went potty all my herself. She has had a few accidents but what kid doesn't starting out. She has been going all by herself ever since Sunday the 13th, just 3 days before we found out what we were having. We put her in a pull up that night and she has been in panties ever since. I am so glad that we are out of diapers now. A little freedom before her baby brother is born, I am so HAPPY!!! It does make me a little sad because she is starting to dress herself really well now and she isn't my baby anymore. I guess they have to grow up sometime right?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

mmmmmmmmmmmm the pu--y is so much easier to get at in knickers and sucking the crotch to taste her pee and c-nt is hot

Rocky Point

Rocky Point