Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Roosevelt weekend

I am sad to say that I don't have pictures of this family filled weekend. I made sure to take tons of pictures of my family enjoying Roosevelt. The only problem was when I got back in the car to come home, all of the pictures had been erased. I am not sure what happened but I am betting that one of the kids, most likely mine got a hold of the camera. I was so mad. But overall it was a great weekend and we enjoyed spending it with my family and can't wait until next year!!!

2 comments:

Julie said...

Hey! How are you guys? Congrats on the little boy! so exciting! We miss you

Makenna said...

yay! liam! you need to post pics when your showing! you prob wont be showing until youre 8 months tho- congrats;)

Rocky Point

Rocky Point