Thursday, February 19, 2009

Dave & Buster's

Okay so we all got together with our friends Chris and Danny for their 30th birthday bash at Dave and Buster's. We had so much fun. Sorry Chris for not having a picture of you before you had to leave. Hope your birthday's are freaking awesome thanks for the good time! Jordan & Chelsea Natalie & Danny Brittany & Ross Brooke & Riley Wendy & Chris (Chris Epperson's sister-in-law and husband) Evan & Kristie Chelsea got some tickets at the jump rope game Go Chelsea!!!

The guys of course won again. Go Brittany!!! We fit the 4 of us in the two sitter Jurassic Park game. Can't you tell how into the game we are. :) Jordan was the only one smiling as he was racing. It was pretty funny

1 comment:

Amy said...

I seriously love your hair! Looks fabulous. I also enjoyed your story about Evan! Too funny. I need to add you to my contacts!

Rocky Point

Rocky Point