Sunday, February 1, 2009

SuperBowl Card VS. Steelers

Okay I might be the only one that thinks this, but I have to say that the SuperBowl game was the best game that I have watched in a while. We were so close and that last touchdown was CRAP!!! But whatever I guess we can give it to the Steelers. The CARDS played their hearts out and that's all that matters. We were able to go over to our friends house for the Superbowl and us girls were definitely cracking up because right at the end the when the game got really intense all the guys were just sitting there on the edge of their seats, (BUT WHO WASN'T) it was really funny!! Overall it was a fantastic night. Thanks for having us over Danny and Natalie! (Katie, Trish, Kristie, Brittany, Natalie, Chelsea, Cami)
Hailey and Landon couldn't stay out of Emry's bed :) (Sorry Nat)

No comments:

Rocky Point

Rocky Point