Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!!!

Happy Valentine's Day!!!! So again there is a little story here. We were planning on going out for dinner that night, but we decided that we didn't really want to fight the crowds and so our friend told us about the deal that papa john's was having about a heart pizza and a free dessert with it. Well Evan called it in and went and picked up after we put Hailey to bed and when he got home he told me that he got all of our food for free. I totally thought he was joking but I guess the guy ran the card wrong or pushed a button when he wasn't suppose to and he messed it up. Well he goes and gets the manager and the manager said don't worry about it we are to busy to rerun the card. So we didn't have to pay for our Valentine's dinner. What a perfect night! :) Isn't she such a cutie pa tootie!!! I love her so much!
Oh I had been cleaning all day long while Evan went and ran some errands for us. (Bless his heart he had a horrible day! The crowds where ridiculous and he was having the hardest time finding sparkling cider. Everywhere he went they were out.) Well I had just put away the clothes and Hailey being the crazy rambunctious person that she is always finds something to do!!!
Once again we had a video but for some reason blogger just has issues with posting video's. I didn't think that it was to long but I guess it is. B-E-A-UTIFUL
Everything was free besides the strawberries and Sparkling Cider

2 comments:

Terra said...

That is a fantastic story!! Made me laugh- pretty hard. Marriage keeps getting better every year.

Terra said...

Sorry- that was for the post below. Not suprising that it's me putting it in the wrong place!

Rocky Point

Rocky Point