Wednesday, February 18, 2009
Just recent!
I won't be showing any pictures of it. Sorry! So I was getting into bed the other night and Evan of course is already asleep. For those of you that don't know him he can fall asleep with in 11 seconds of his head hitting the pillow, but a very light sleeper. No JOKE! So I was getting into bed that night and so I went to pull the covers over me, tugging on them and pulling at them trying to get them out from underneath him, but as I was doing so he rolled over and stuck his butt right up in the air. Okay so I waited for a second or 2 thinking he was going to continue rolling over, but no, he slept like that for maybe 5 to 10 minutes it was hilarious. So I jumped up and grabbed my phone to take a picture of it. Well I had forgotten to tell him about it the next day and for some reason he was looking at pictures in my phone a couple days later and he come upon this one. I have to say that it was the most funniest thing that we as a couple have gone through. We can't stop laughing about it. Oh also I forgot to check on Hailey and when I went in there she, NO JOKE was in the same position that he was just in. Like father like daughter! :) That's my funny story for the day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Rocky Point





1 comment:
Kristy... I just found your blog! It's adorable! You have such a cute family! It will be fun to keep in touch a little better! Good to see you! Take Care!
Post a Comment