Monday, February 23, 2009

FaMiLy FiLLeD WeeKeNd

I was so glad when my mom suggested that we take a weekend for family pictures before my oldest brother Justin gets shipped out for the Army for training. (He is going into special intelligence.) Of course I had to take a picture of the family & their indecisiveness. (HA HA) I think it took us like 35-45 minutes to decide on where we want to take the picture and then another 10 minutes on how we wanted the family to stand, sit & pose. But it sure was fun! That's how all families are... right? I sure do love them though! Then we went and ate this huge potluck dinner at Sabrina's house and played games. It was sure fuN!
(When I have the finished product I will post it) Michelle always knows how to liven up the picture!
Evan rounding up the kids so we can take a pic (Top to bottom, left to right) Jayton, Michelle, (holding) Marleigh, Jett, Jori, Nikki (her face is barely poking out) Matt (holding) Wyatt, Brek, Khi, (holding) Xade, Jocelyn, (holding) Darent, Hailey, & Jerika These are all the grand kids together!
Went to Joseph City to spend the day with the Farnes family. Went shooting and ate a really good dinner, then drove home.
You know me always posing for the camera with my big GUN!
Malisa
(This was actually Malisa's first time shooting and she shot the target 3 times in a row it was pretty good.)
Hailey is such a good girl she sat up in the SUV while we shot just drawing & being the CUTE girl that she is!
Lance
Cary & Evan
Lance, Evan & Malisa
As we drove home through Winslow area it was pretty cold and we were able to stop and play in the snow a little. Hailey was so funny because we were having a little snowball fight and she would get the smallest snowball you had ever seen and run up to us and throw it at our legs. She was cracking up. She definitely enjoyed herself.
Isn't she just a doll!!!
This one is for you Evan! :)
Hailey's Feet!

4 comments:

Becky said...

very cute. i am so very impressed that hailey was content sitting in the back coloring while you were shooting. how do i get eden to settle down like that? ;) looks like you and your family have been up to a lot of fun adventures lately.

Caldwells said...

Hey! I just stumbled upon your blog. It is sooo cute. What a cute little family you have. Hailey is a doll! It was so good to see you at Christmas time! Take care. Domini

Lo said...

Kristi - I am so glad we have each other's blogs now. Your pictures are so cute! What a fun weekend this must have been. I'm sad I didn't get to talk to you much at RS Dinner last night. Let's get together sometime soon!!

Laura

showlowhall@frontiernet.net said...

Hey Cristi,
I found your blog through lacy's blog. What fun photos. I lived in Snowflake for years and never thought of taking a photo in that tree by the church!! Way to go!
Glad you found a use for the terrain around Winslow and Joseph City!!! Love the scripture you quoted about Love is.... but I had to turn down the "music" to finish reading the scripture, they didn't go together well...Love ya lots,
Twi

Rocky Point

Rocky Point